Facebook is an amazing platform.
Facebook provides marketers with demographics to show things like interest, communities, groups, hobbies, sports, income, etc. It also provides analytics and insights.
To write a blog with content that is desirable to share it is important to take in consideration the following:
1) In order to know what to write about would be like knowing what your audience on Facebook is craving for. Then, you can ask them in an easy way. Let’s say you sell cloths and accessories for women. Which you can ask something like:
- What colors are trendy?
- What accessories are trendy for Summer 2015?
- What Shoes and handbags are in fashion for 2015?
- Accessories for Summer 2014
- What hats’ styles are hot for this winter?
When you give options to people, they will let you know what they want to know more about. Then you will have important feedback from your audience. Now, you are ready to write relevant content that your followers will share.
2) Another hint is to check Facebook insights and analytics to see what are the postings that have had more engagement in “likes” and “shares”.
3) Check your competitors content shared on Facebook. Look at the amount of shares and likes since this will give you information about what is the public in Facebook craving.
4) Create an album for your pictures in Facebook. You can post these pictures in the news feed and wait to see the reaction that gives your the audience. Today, visuals like pictures and videos are favorites of the audience. The picture’s content will give you another important hint to talk about in your blogs.
It is also helpful to have the pictures in your album on Facebook so that you can grab the pictures any time you need for your blogs.
I am sure you will succeed with these tips and your engagements will grow, through “likes” and “shares”.
Please let me know if you have any question. I will be happy to help you.
“Facebook was not originally created to be a company. It was built to accomplish a social mission – to make the world more open and connected”.